- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Disco Bizkit Strain
California bred Disco Bizkit Feminized Cannabis Seeds need a Mediterranean climate for an outdoor grow, characterized by low humidity and toasty temps. Very resilient Disco Bizkit can survive less than ideal conditions, but yields will suffer. She can get between to six and a half to eight feet tall in a sunny environment. Expected yields outdoors are up to 28 ounces per plant.
Indoors Disco Bizkit Feminized Cannabis Seeds only grow to about three feet, so it’s much easier to manage. However, she gets very bushy, so pruning and trimming is necessary to prevent moisture buildup, which can cause difficulties. It also increases light to lower parts of the plant, which will increase yields. Use hydroponics if you want to speed up growth, use soil for better terpene production. Disco Bizkit responds well to the Sea of Green (SOG), and yields reach 18 ounces/meter2.
- Outdoors needs a Mediterranean climate, or else move indoors
- Can reach 96 inches
- Tremendous yields
- Much shorter if grown indoors
Experience the Disco Bizkit Strain
Even though Disco Bizkit Feminized Cannabis is genetically a 50/50 hybrid, she inherits most of the Indica qualities from her parent strain, Do-si-dos. Not a daytime strain, Disco Bizkit induces profound relaxation and sleepiness. Medical Marijuana patients use it extensively to fight stress, aches, and anxiousness. Expect higher sensations, colors brighter and sounds clearer, along with a great sense of euphoria and sedation, due to her high THC of 23%. Sweet and earthy, you will also taste some caramel notes.
- 50/50 hybrid
- Mostly Indica effects
- 23% THC
- Sweet taste
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 28 ounces outdoors|
|Lineage:||Girl Scout Cookies|
|Height:||Up to 79-94 inches|
Different stages of the plant growth require different types of nutrients. Using the wrong type can lead to nutrient deficiencies or over-fertilization, both of which can harm your plants
Chronic Widow Feminized
Grandaddy Black Feminized
Oregon Underdawg Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Disco Bizkit Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate