- 10% THC
- 10% CBD
- Easy Cultivation
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Electric Bruce Strain
High THC Bruce Banner combined with high CBD Carmen make up the genetic heritage of Electric Bruce Feminized Cannabis Seeds. Growing to between four and seven and a half feet tall, height may be an issue indoors. Use a Sea of Green method to maximize grow area usage indoors. Excellent harvests of 18 ounces per meter squared are possible indoors, and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- Can grow to seven feet tall
- Candidate for the Sea of Green strategy
- Yields up to 18 ounces indoors
- Yields up to 21 ounces outdoors
Experience the Electric Bruce Strain
Low but present THC levels combined with very high CBD make Electric Bruce Feminized Cannabis a great medical strain. CBD has alleged medical properties that perfectly compliment the relaxing Indica influence of the THC, enough to take the edge off without getting you too stoned. Getting your THC in the proper dose so that you keep your wits about you is important to stay productive. Make no mistake, this is pot. Spiciness, kerosene notes, and the aroma of a freshly tilled garden mixed with sweetness and citrusy notes highlight the smell and taste of this interesting strain, proof of a wide terpene list. The CBD and Indica are said to have analgesic properties, used homeopathically as an alternative to dangerous opioids and other artificial drugs.
- Great for MMJ patients
- 10% THC to stay functional
- High 10% CBD
- Indica dominant
Electric Bruce is a great choice, balanced with 10% of both CBD and THC, which is almost impossible to get at the dispensary. Large harvests guarantee you will have a constant supply of this hard-to-find herb
|Strain:||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 10%|
|Yields:||Up to 18-21 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Flowery |
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 47-79 inches|
THC Level: 24%
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 17%
Sour Lemon OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 14%
Super Skunk Feminized
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 22%
Mango Crack Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Electric Bruce Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate