- Sativa Dominant
- Good Yields
- Better Indoors
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Fat Candy Strain
Growing to between two and three feet, plants from Fat Candy Feminized Cannabis Seeds can stretch if no training methods are used. A Screen of Green can help keep this in check, especially indoors. She is susceptible to mold and mildew, so it’s best grown in a controlled environment, like a greenhouse or tent. Colder temperatures are a no-no, she can’t deal with it. Parents Green Crack and AK-47 give her the potential for big yields, 21 ounces per meter squared using SCrOG, and 21 ounces per plant outdoors.
- Between 24-36 inches tall
- Better indoors
- Keep her warm
- 21 ounces indoors or out
Experience the Fat Candy Strain
With very little Indica influence, smoking Fat Candy Feminized Cannabis in the morning is optimal. A great wake-and-bake strain, it provides energy to start the day and also boosts creativity. Fast-acting, you don’t have to wait long for the Sativa to kick in, putting you in a great mood for the rest of the day. MMJ users appreciate this feature, using it to battle depression and other mood disorders, and it is also said to fight fatigue, arthritis, chronic headaches, and cramps. Skunky and tangy citrusy fruits tantalize the taste buds, over a woody and floral base.
- Mostly Sativa effects
- 17% THC
- Acts quickly
- Mood booster
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 17%|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrusy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 24-39 inches|
Curing allows the chlorophyll, sugars, and other compounds to break down, which improves the aroma and flavor of the buds
THC Level: 25%
Sour Skies Feminized
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 23%
Stinking Rich Feminized
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 22%
THC Level: 20%
Critical 47 Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Fat Candy Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate