- 23% THC
- Indica Dominant
- Good Beginner grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Fruity Glue Regular Strain
The flowering time for this strain is between 14-22 weeks, with yields of 14-18 oz/m² indoor and 19 oz/plant outdoor. This strain is resilient and can grow well in a variety of climates, but requires proper environmental conditions to thrive such as a relative humidity of 45-55% during the vegetative stage and 35-45% during the flowering stage. Optimal temperatures are 69-77°F during the day and 68-75°F during the night when the plant is in the flowering stage. Growers can use high-stress training techniques and the Screen of Green method to increase yield. The plant can double in height during flowering and reaches a height of 3-5 ft. Outdoor harvesting takes place in October.
As the name implies, Gorilla Glue is one of the most resinous and potent strains globally. Grapefruit is deliciously zesty. Combine the two, and you get a one-of-a-kind hybrid with Fruity Glue regular cannabis seeds. The result is a balanced blend of uplifting and relaxing effects, with a unique fruity aroma and taste.
- Long flowering time
- Likes very low humidity
- Great genetics
- Good yields
Experience the Fruity Glue Regular Strain
Fruity Glue regular seeds produce potent buds with a high THC content of around 23%. It offers a long-lasting and balanced effect, with a fast-acting buzz that starts with a spacey and psychedelic feeling and ends with a heavy body high. It is ideal for evening and night-time use, when users can relax, feel happy, and enjoy hours of euphoria and mindfulness. Consumers report feeling relaxed and happy after only a few hits, with no intense physical activity. Some people might feel the powerful effects instantly, but this rarely leads to paranoia, and users can adjust after a couple of sessions.
In addition to its unique and enticing aroma, the taste of Fruity Glue is also a standout feature. The combination of its Gorilla Glue and Grapefruit parent strains creates a unique flavor profile that is tangy, sweet-sour, and fruity with a hint of citrus. The smoke is thick and expansive, but it may cause coughing. Vaping the buds can bring out the sweeter flavors and provide a smoother experience.
In summary, Fruity Glue regular seeds produce cannabis with balanced hybrid effects that enhance the senses and creativity, providing relief for negative moods and attention deficit disorder. It also helps manage migraines and chronic pain, and alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression, and stress. However, it is recommended to start small and dose incrementally, as excessive consumption can cause drowsiness. The potent and resinous buds are also ideal for making strong hash and concentrates.
- 23% THC
- Indica dominant
- Night strain
- Good therapeutic effects
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|Taste and Smell:||Lemon|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 19 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 39-59 inches|
Growing regular seeds requires a deeper understanding of the plants and their growth cycles, which can help growers develop new skills and knowledge.
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Fruity Glue Regular Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Regular Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate