- 21% THC
- Indica Dominant
- Easy Cultivation
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Gary Payton Strain
The Gary Payton Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a hybrid that is created by crossing the genetics of Snowman and Y Griega strains. This strain has a unique fragrance that is a combination of Snowman’s herb and skunky spiciness and earthy diesel scents with Y Griega’s relaxing effects and high THC content. It grows best in warm and hot temperatures, with adequate sunlight and nutritious soil. Harvesting the crops between the 7th to 9th flowering week can help to preserve THC levels.
Gary Payton feminized cannabis seeds are hybrid seeds that grow well in hot and warm temperatures, both indoors and outdoors. They need adequate sunlight and a warm temperature with above-average humidity. Plants can grow up to 6 feet and typically flower when the temperature drops at night. Outdoor growers can harvest from mid to late October, with expected yields of 10–15 oz/m² indoors and 18–20 oz per plant outside. For best results, grow Gary Payton in nutritious soil and use medium-sized pots with proper drainage. Ensure the soil is dry before watering to avoid root rot.
- Likes it hot
- Good yields
- Tall, up to 72 inches
- Avoid overwatering
Experience the Gary Payton Strain
Gary Payton feminized cannabis is a potent hybrid strain that provides a well-rounded experience to the user. The combination of 50% indica and 50% sativa results in both relaxing and energizing effects. Users report an uplifted mood, improved focus and motivation, and relief from physical pain and stress.
Gary Payton feminized cannabis seeds are known for their sweet fragrance, which is due to the unique blend of terpenes in their profile. Terpenes such as Caryophyllene, Phellandrene, Linalool, Humulene, Camphene, Carene, and Myrcene contribute to the rich and complex aroma of the strain. These terpenes also add to the taste of the buds, producing earthy, citrusy, nutmeg, pine, and mint flavors that are appreciated by many cannabis consumers. The combination of aromas and flavors is what makes Gary Payton feminized cannabis seeds unique and desirable.
- 50/50 hybrid
- Vast terpene profile
- 21% THC
- All-day strain
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Taste and Smell:||Minty|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 20 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 72 inches|
The continental climate in the USA is characterized by cold winters and warm summers. This type of climate is prevalent in the interior regions of the country, including the Great Plains, Midwest, and Northeastern regions. The average temperatures in these regions vary greatly between seasons, with temperatures ranging from below freezing in the winter to hot and humid in the summer. The climate is influenced by large land masses and a lack of coastal influence, resulting in temperature swings and variations in weather patterns
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Gary Payton Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate