- Nice yields
- Good THC
- Exotic flavor profile
- Incredibly adaptable cultivar
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
|Height:||Up to 28-39 inches|
Grow the Gelato Strain
At around three feet tall when fully grown, Gelato Feminized Cannabis Seeds become very thick and strong Indica-type cultivars. You may need to do a little pruning, but keep it to a minimum, trimming just enough to ensure good airflow. Also remove any dead leaves that develop, for the same reason. Able to thrive in most environments, Gelato Feminized does well in soil or hydro. With the proper setup and good gardening practices you can get outstanding yields of up to 21 ounces per meter2 indoors and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- About 36 inches tall
- Good yields
- Indica grow traits
- Excellent lineage
Experience the Gelato Strain
Known for its great taste, Gelato Feminized Cannabis Seeds develop buds that are delicious. Sweet, citrusy, woodsy, and a mix of berries tantalize the senses, one of the tastiest strains you can grow. With 22% THC, it is also an Indica dominant powerhouse. A sedating, gentle high is more head-oriented than the usual Indica, but you can still expect the relaxing, comforting buzz Indica’s are known for. Medical marijuana patients love Gelato Feminized for helping their fight against a wide variety of symptoms, including anxiousness, sleeplessness, chronic headaches, arthritis, and other ailments that could use a mild sedative for.
- Known for great taste
- 22% THC
- Indica dominant
- Head-oriented for an Indica
More Info here
Yes, marijuana is hemp that contains THC, which adds a psychoactive component
Power Plant Feminized
Gorilla Lemon Fire
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Gelato Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate