- Big Yields
- 21% THC
- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- High CBD
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Gold Leaf Strain
Created by Homegrown Cannabis Co.’s Robert Bergman, Gold Leaf Feminized Seeds were bred to be a trouble-free, pleasant grow, and he succeeded. Vermin and disease resistance, Gold Leaf does very well outdoors, just grow where it’s a little humid with some rain, lots of sunshine, and summery. Growing about six to seven feet tall, outdoor cultivation gives her room to stretch, and Gold Leaf will deliver a massive 28 ounces per plant. Oddly enough, Gold Leaf has even higher production indoors, up to 23 ounces/meter2. You need to have high ceilings and plenty of headroom, but you can use training techniques such as Screen of Green (ScrOG) or pruning to manage the height. The tallness, and her strong musky odor, can be problematic if you have nosy neighbors.
- Created by Robert Bergman
- Pest and pathogen resistant
- Great outdoors
- Even better in a controlled environment
Experience the Gold Leaf Strain
Uplifting and energetic, Gold Leaf Feminized Seeds develop into a great all around high. Well balanced at a 60%/40% Indica to Sativa ratio, you get a body buzz without the couch-lock, and head effects without anxiety. Even though Gold Leaf has a high THC level of 21%, very few users experience side effects. Indica leaning, this strain is more of an evening treat as opposed to using in the morning, as it will relax you. Many users experience medicinal benefits above other strains, in part due to its high CBD content and great terpene profile. It’s also a very social strain, putting everyone in a great mood and encouraging laughter and fun. Skunky and earthy aromas with undertones of sweetness, you might also catch a pine taste.
- 60% Indica
- Balanced effects
- 21% THC
- Just a great all-around strain
They are all good, but none better altogether than the Gold Leaf Strain. Easy to grow, tremendous yields, great taste, balanced hybrid effects, and a solid THC level makes it a perfect choice for almost everyone
|Strain:||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Yields:||Up to 28 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Skunk|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 83 inches|
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Gold Leaf Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate