- Good daytime strain
- Easy cultivation
- Good THC levels
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Easy to grow, Sativa effects, 19% THC, can withstand poor weather, great grapefruit taste, low maintenance, and huge yields make Grapefruit Auto a great strain
|Strain||Sativa dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-21 ounces indoors|
|Average Height:||Up to 24-35 inches|
Grow the Grapefruit Auto Strain
When fully matured Grapefruit Autoflower Cannabis Seeds reach between two and three feet. Although short in stature, yields are great for an auto-flower, up to 21 ounces per square meter indoors, and 11 ounces per plant outside. She has few limbs, with a sturdy main stalk. Foliage is thin, so not much pruning is required. Able to thrive in most environments, including very cool and wet, so you can grow her outside. Better yields are possible in a controlled, indoor setting, especially if you use a Sea of Green (SOG) system. The choice of substrate is up to the grower, Grapefruit Auto does well in both soil or hydro.
- 24-36 inches tall
- Huge harvests for an auto
- Very little pruning required
- Can thrive in most climates
Experience the Grapefruit Auto Strain
Great for starting your day, Grapefruit Autoflower Cannabis Seeds are very Sativa dominant. Energetic, head-clearing, and inspiring, the high lasts for hours. Smokers who aren’t morning people will enjoy the sunshine for once, and Grapefruit may even replace your morning coffee. Medical patients claim relief from rheumatism, achy joints, depressive moods, anxiousness, and general pain management. The taste is pungent, loud sour citrus like its namesake, with a touch of grape flavor.
- Very Sativa dominant
- Great for wake and bake tokers
- MMJ users enjoy uplifting effects
- 19% THC
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 18%
THC Level: 14%
Skunk #1 Autoflower
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
Amnesia Kush Autoflower
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 17%
Kush XL Autoflower
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Grapefruit Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate