- Excellent for day usage
- Good for users with high THC tolerance
- Thrives indoors
- Nice Yields
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Harpoon Rock Strain
Suited for inside or out, Harpoon Rock Feminized Cannabis Seeds can reach seven and a half tall if left unchecked. The foliage also gets thick and shaggy, needing trimming and pruning. Weighty and large colas are going to need to be supported to prevent collapsing and breaking. Topping can be used to spread flowering sites, but the best way to provide support is using the Screen of Green (ScrOG) method, which provides support, spreads the budding sites, evens light coverage, and deals with the height. Nice yields of 18 ounces per meter indoors and 21 ounces per plant are possible.
- Very tall
- Bushy, needs some trimming
- Excellent yields
- Needs support
Experience the Harpoon Rock Strain
Weighing in at an impressive 22% THC, Sativa dominant Harpoon Rock Feminized Cannabis is a great daytime strain. Mostly focusing in the head, it’s a very Sativa-oriented high, energizing the mind and sparking creativity. Smokers and tokers find it both calming and uplifting, and just a little bit trippy. Medical marijuana patients use it to fight the effects of stressfulness, depression, swollen and painful joints, and tiredness. The taste is pretty straightforward, woodsy, and piney.
- Very Sativa dominant
- 22% THC
- Woody taste
- Used by MMJ patients
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Woody|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 19-21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59-79 inches|
Smoking involves combusting the dried flowers or buds and inhaling the smoke, while vaping involves heating the cannabis to a temperature below combustion, creating vapor that is inhaled
Legend OG Feminized
Master Kush Feminized
Purple Urkle Feminized
San Fernando Valley
Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Harpoon Rock Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate