- Excellent harvests
- Good daytime strain
- Great THC levels
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Haze XL Auto Strain
Growing between three and four feet tall, Haze XL Autoflower Cannabis Seeds are an easy grow indoors or out. Stout enough for outdoors, she yields much more in a controlled environment, such as a tent or greenhouse. If you grow alfresco, Haze XL does best in a warm, sun-drenched grow season. Expect yields of up to seven ounces per plant. Indoors, to maximize harvests, use a hydroponic setup in a Sea of Green to reap up to a pound per meter squared. Sired from Haze and Jack Herer, Haze XL is sturdy and resilient, a pleasure to cultivate.
- 36-48 inches tall
- Good indoors or out
- Better yields in a controlled setting
- Give her a lot of light
Experience the Haze XL Auto Strain
Perfect for get-togethers, smoking with friends, or when you need a creative spark, Haze XL Autoflower Cannabis is a potent Sativa dominant delight. Mornings get off on the right foot, as Haze XL supplies energy and focus for the perfect daytime high. The Indica effects are less pronounced, but it does give a nice body buzz and provides a counterpoint to prevent hyperactivity. An interesting and varied terpene profile presents a one-of-a-kind scent and taste, woody and piney, with light citrusy/lemon hints. Mood-improving effects make Haze XL a favorite among MMJ patients, who claim it helps them like an analgesic, soothing pain and disposition, and fights low energy, arthritis, inflamed joints and muscles, and tension.
- Sativa dominant
- High powered 24% THC
- Good for partying
- Excellent for high tolerance MMJ patients
|Strain||Sativa dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 24%|
|Taste and Smell:||Spicy|
|Flowers in:||12-14 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-16 ounces indoors|
|Lineage:||Autoflower Haze 2.0|
|Average Height:||Up to 35-47 inches|
Not having the right equipment such as an adequate ventilation system, adequate lighting, and proper growing medium can lead to poor growth and low yields.
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 23%
Amnesia Haze Autoflower
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
Wedding Cake Autoflower
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
Critical Mass Autoflower
THC Level: 13%
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Haze XL Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate