- 100% Indica
- Tough and Resilient
- Cultivated for Hundreds of Years
- Very Easy to Grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Hindu Kush Strain
Grown for thousands of years in the tough Hindu Kush mountain range, Hindu Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds can handle almost anything thrown at them. One of the easiest strains for new growers, it is forgiving of minor mistakes and poor weather. However, the better the conditions, the greater she’ll be achieving her potential. Landrace genetics make it highly resinous, favored by hash makers. Under five feet tall, it prospers indoors or out, and in any grow medium. Keep her thick foliage trimmed, use low-stress training, and keep her out of moisture during the flowering phase are all Hindu Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds need to thrive. Yields are heavy, 14 ounces per meter indoors, 19 ounces per plant in nature.
- Able to handle almost any environment
- Very easy to cultivate
- Under 60 inches
- Weighty harvests
Experience the Hindu Kush Strain
Although the THC is average at 19%, you get 100% Indica from Hindu Kush Feminized Cannabis. Its unique and ancient terpene profile makes the aroma and taste unmistakable, some describe it as similar to sandalwood, earthy and piney. No Sativa effects with this classic strain, pure rest, relaxation, and happiness. No wonder medical users love this pure cultivar for pain management, anxiety, sleeplessness, and a host of other ailments.
- Pure Indica
- Unique taste and smell
- 18% THC
- Great for MMJ users
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Woody|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-19 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59 inches|
Smoking marijuana can cause respiratory issues such as chronic bronchitis, and other health problems associated with inhaling smoke. In contrast, vaping may be less harmful to the lungs as it produces fewer harmful chemicals and particulate matter. However, vaping has its own concerns related to lung health, particularly with the use of vaporizers that heat the cannabis using metal coils, which can release metal particles and other harmful chemicals
Triangle Kush Feminized
Exodus Cheese Feminized
Candy Kush Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Hindu Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate