- Pure Indica Strain
- Makes a Great Hash
- Very Therapeutic Properties
- Fast Flowering
|FREE & DISCREET |
- Free Shipping in the USA!
- Orders Typically Arrive in a Week to Ten Days
- No Hassle Damage Policy
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Bank Transfer
- Credit or Debit Cards
- 25 Years in the Business
- First Rate Customer Support
- Affordable Pricing
- Multiple, Convenient Ways to Pay
- Germination Guaranteed
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:|| Earthy|
|Flowers in:||8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-17 ounces per 3x3ft|
|Lineage:||Mountainous region of |
Pakistan and Afghanistan
Features of the Hindu Kush Strain
Hailing from the Mountainous Regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan, 100% Indica Hindu Kush Feminized is a purebred strain that’s covered by a thick layer of trichomes because of the harsh environment of its origin. This makes Hindu Kush very hardy, and as long as growing conditions are kept warm and dry, very easy to cultivate. Because of the abundance of trichomes, hash makers love Hindu Kush. Being 100% Indica, Hindu Kush has amazing medicinal properties. Sedative and calming, it provides relief from stress, anxiety, and depression, and is a great sleep aid. The sea of Green training technique works great if growing indoors, Hindu Kush also thrives outdoors and should yield up to 17 ounces. With an outstanding for a purebred strain THC level of 18%, Hindu Kush also is fun for recreational usage.
- 100% Indica
- Very resilient and durable grow traits
- 18% THC of pure Indica goodness
- Great for making hash
The Steppe Climate and the Mediterranean Climate. The Steppe Climate has just enough rain to support short grasses and shrubs, but not enough for trees unless they are near a water source. Another way to identify this climate condition is grassland with hot summers and cool to bitter winters. Keep the humidity down and don’t overwater. If the soil is damp, it doesn’t need water. Also, keep the area warm.
The Mediterranean Climate is defined by hot, dry summers as well as chilly, wet winters. Cultivars that thrive in these conditions are prone to overwatering, since the growing season is dry. Think California’s coastal climate, given that this is the only Mediterranean climate in the United States. Keep the humidity down and the heat up to emulate these conditions indoors.
- Deals! – find the best prices on marijuana seeds
- Marijuana Grow Guides – all the information you need
- Delivery Guaranteed
- Grow journals – keep track of your growing, and see how others are doing
- Marijuana Grow Kits – Everything needed for cultivating from seed to flower!
- Germination guaranteed
- Autoflower seeds – harvest in 10 to 14 weeks – multiple harvests – Easy for new growers
- Mix Packs – Up to 50% cheaper than buying individually
- Very discreet shipping and handling
- Free shipping to U.S. states
- Forum – interact with other growers, share tips and tricks, reviews
- Blog – Read fantastic articles by experts in the Cannabis business!
Grow support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Free shipping to the USA
Guaranteed germination or the seed will be replaced
If there is a delivery problem seeds will be replaced – FREE
How to for germinating Hindu Kush Seeds
Time needed: 3 days.
- Soak Seeds
Any cup will do
- Place cup in dark area
Like a closet
- Wait 72 hours
That’s it, you have done it. When you see the tail, time to plant