- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- 20% THC
- Beginner grower friendly
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Cultivation the Jack Herer Auto Strain
Created by Sensi Seeds in Holland and named for the late cannabis activist, Jack Herer Autoflower Cannabis Seeds produce some of the finest, well-rounded marijuana you will find. Jack is originally bred from Haze, Northern Lights #5, and Shiva Skunk, then crossed with Cannabis Ruderalis to turn it into an auto flower, making it not dependent on light to flower. It’s also been feminized, so you have only usable harvests. Jack was already easy to grow before this cross-breeding, and with a short-ish height that stays under three feet, is perfect for indoor and stealth growing. Despite its small stature, you can harvest up to 14 ounces indoors. Also very easy to grow outdoors, Jack Herer Autoflower Cannabis Seeds are vermin and blight resistant.
- Created by Sensi Seeds
- Easy growing
- Resists common issues
- Under three feet tall
Experience the Jack Herer Auto Strain
Jack Herer has taken home 1st prize at the High Times Cannabis Cup, nine times, based mostly on its taste, smell, and effects. Truly outstanding in all areas, the buzz you get from Jack is unique. A nearly perfectly balanced hybrid, the 55% Sativa provides good energy and creativity and is balanced by the Indica, which makes it relaxing and calming at the same time. Jack hits quickly, and with 20% THC, packs a good punch. Perfect for sharing with friends, Jack has a happy, talkative vibe, great for stimulating intelligent conversation.
- Champion strain
- 55% Sativa
- 20% THC
- Party strain
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
45% Indica 55% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Pine|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 16-35 inches|
If you suspect nutrient burn, you can flush your soil with plain water to help remove excess nutrients
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Jack Herer Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate