- 21% THC
- Sativa Dominant
- Easy Cultivation
- Good Yields
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Jilly Bean Regular Strain
Jilly Bean regular seeds are suitable for growing both indoors and outdoors, with a fast flowering time and high yields. Indoor growers can use a Screen of Green (ScrOG) setup to ensure even light exposure and good ventilation. For optimal conditions, maintain temperatures between 70-79°F and relative humidity at 40-50% during flowering. In the final week of blooming, lowering the overnight temperature to 70°F can result in colorful buds. Indoors, you can expect to harvest 14-19 oz./m2 after 50-65 days of flowering.
Outdoors, Jilly Bean performs well in sunny, warm climates and can produce 21-28 ounces of buds per plant by early to mid-October. To ensure a healthy plant with more budding sites, it’s best to top the plant and provide support for the heavy buds. Jilly Bean has a sweet fragrance and attractive colors, so be sure to keep it concealed if necessary.
- Fast flowering
- Sweet fragrance
- Training increases flowering sites
- Nice yields
Experience the Jilly Bean Regular Strain
In terms of medicinal benefits, Jilly Bean regular seeds can help manage symptoms of depression, anxiety, and ADHD. Its uplifting effects help combat negativity and provide a positive outlook, while the clear-headed buzz can increase focus and motivation.
Jilly Bean is also known for its pain-relieving properties, making it a popular choice for individuals struggling with chronic pain. Its pain-relieving and mood-enhancing effects make it a great alternative to traditional prescription medications for some people.
Jilly Bean is known for its sweet and fruity aroma, which is a result of its terpene profile. This profile includes limonene, beta-caryophyllene, and alpha-pinene, which have been shown to have stress-relieving, anti-inflammatory, and uplifting effects, respectively.
- Candy-like aroma
- 21% THC
- Sativa dominant
- Big medical benefits
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21-25 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 24-47 inches|
Male marijuana plants do not produce the same potency or quality of buds as female plants, and are usually only used for breeding purposes.
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Jilly Bean Regular Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Regular Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate