- Multi award winner
- High THC
- Height can reach 10 feet
- Good harvests
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Kali Mist Strain
Growing Kali Mist Feminized Cannabis Seeds is a pretty straightforward proposition, but some minor issues require extra maintenance. If left unchecked she can grow to a massive 10 feet tall, and she also has thick foliage. LST (low-stress training) methods such as SoG and SCroG both work well in controlling the tallness. Plan on doing some grooming to thin out the fan leaves, to get light coverage to lower colas, breaking top cola dominance. Make sure to do most pruning during the vegetative cycle to give her time to heal, flowering with Kali Mist Feminized Cannabis Seeds lasts longer than most strains and it’s not good to stress the plant during this phase.
The good news is Kali Mist Feminized Cannabis Seeds are naturally sturdy and tough, can handle changes in temp, and resist pathogens and mold. Moderately hard work brings excellent rewards, resulting in 18 ounces per meter2 harvests indoors, and 18 ounces per plant out.
- Can get to 120 inches tall
- Use LST to control the height
- Needs some pruning
- 18 ounces indoors or out
Experience the Kali Mist Strain
Winning numerous prestigious marijuana awards, Kali Mist Feminized Cannabis Seeds become a highly prized, Sativa dominant cultivar you can grow yourself. Good THC levels of 22% ensure even grizzled pot-heads can get their buzz on. Perfect for starting the day, breakfast strain Kali Mist brings heady, energizing mood enhancement to your morning jolt. Artistic endeavors are complimented with laser-like focus, making it easier to get tasks accomplished. Therapeutic uses include the ongoing battle against anxiety and depression, rheumatism, and headaches. The taste is great, too, a sweet, woody, and herbal smoke with citrusy undertones.
- 22% THC level
- Award winner
- Sativa dominant
- Mood lifter
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Lineage:||Southeast Asian Sativa|
|Height:||Up to 59-118 inches|
Vaping can be less noticeable than smoking, as the vapor produced by a vaporizer has less of a distinct odor and dissipates quickly
Snow Ripper Feminized
Legend OG Feminized
Super Lemon Haze
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Kali Mist Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate