- 21% THC
- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Great Taste
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Cherry AK Strain
Especially if you are a beginner grower or don’t live in a warm, dry climate, Kyle’s Cherry AK Feminized Cannabis Seeds are better grown inside. Created by Kyle Kushman, Cherry AK is a very pretty plant, with large, resin covered flowers that are bright purple in color. Yellow trichomes turn snow white as she matures, while the pistils go from white to reddish orange. A tall, rangy plant, growing up to six feet tall, might need to be controlled if you don’t have enough headroom indoors. Fortunately, she adapts well to the Screen of Green (ScrOG) method, which will help yields and supporting the giant colas.
A little finicky, Cherry AK Feminized needs her phosphorus levels kept up. It’s important to keep the temperature warm and the humidity down to prevent bud rot, which she is susceptible to. Thinning the leaves will also help, by promoting airflow to keep the moisture retention down. Being exceedingly aromatic, you want to keep your grow area well ventilated. You can get yields up to 16 ounces per meter2 indoors, and 16 ounces per plant outside.
- Very pretty
- Up to six feet tall
- Watch the phosphorus levels
- Breeder is the famous Kyle Kushman
Experience the Cherry AK Strain
A Sativa dominant hybrid, Cherry AK Feminized Cannabis is unusual in that its effects are much more Indica-like. You do get an uplifting, creative rush, but also a large dose of laziness sets in, making you unable to act on your creative impulses. Very rare for a Sativa, its a very good night strain. It also works therapeutically, treating tension, mood disorders, pain management, and sleeplessness.
Famous for its taste, Cherry AK Feminized has wonderful cherry smell and taste, sweet like sugar, with undertones of earthiness that counter act the sweetness, truly wonderful.
- Although Sativa dominant, better used at night
- Good therapeutic properties
- Sweet cherry taste
- 21% THC
Screen of Green (ScrOG) method is very simple to use and doesn’t require cutting or other high stress methods
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Taste and Smell:||Cherry|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 16 ounces outdoors|
|Average Height:||Up to 47-71 inches|
Neville’s Haze Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Gold Leaf Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Cherry AK Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate