- Fast flowering
- Many times award winning
- Pest, mold, and disease resistant
- High THC
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the LA Confidential Strain
Not susceptible to common marijuana problems, LA Confidential Feminized Cannabis Seeds can be grown indoors or out. Rarely growing taller than five feet tall, ideal for most tents and gardens, they can also handle cooler weather. Flowering time is short, six to eight weeks, speeding up total grow time. Beginners can use organic soil for increased terpene development, while more experienced growers can use hydroponics for larger yields and faster seed-to-flower duration. Use the screen of green (ScrOG) technique to maximize yields which reach 18 ounces per meter2 indoors and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- Under 60 inches
- Excellent yields
- Fast flowering
- Hardy strain
Experience the LA Confidential Strain
Winner of many Marijuana competitions, LA Confidential Feminized Cannabis registers a strong THC level of 23%. It’s an Indica dominant hybrid with great taste, strong skunky, loamy, piney, and sweet flavors. The effects are a little trippy, sedating and relaxing, very calming. Medical patients and users who have sleep disorders take advantage of LA Confidential’s ability to cause drowsiness, and has proved effective against maladies such as anxiety, depression, chronic headaches, and it’s used as an analgesic.
- 23% THC
- Indica dominant
- Sleep aid
- Used by some for pain relief
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
OG L.A. Affie
|Height:||Up to 59 inches|
Cannabis plants prefer well-draining soil that is rich in organic matter. The pH level of the soil should be between 6.0-7.0
Northern Lights #10
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Disco Bizkit Feminized
Grandaddy Black Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
LA Confidential Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate