- 23% THC
- Balanced Effects
- Great Taste
- High Medicinal Value
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Lemon Diesel Strain
Staying under five feet tall, plants from Lemon Diesel Feminized Cannabis Seeds are an excellent choice for indoor growers. On the other hand, naturally not susceptible to mold and pests, and greater harvests, make it ideal for the outdoors. Thick foliage means regular trimming to increase airflow and light coverage. The SOG (Sea of Green) training method works well with Lemon Diesel, and is pretty easy for new cultivators. More experienced growers can use advanced techniques such as super cropping, due to the longer flowering time. Using these strategies can bring in yields of 14 ounces per meter2 indoors and 18 ounces per plant outside.
- Great indoors or out
- Under 60 inches
- Needs some pruning
- New cultivator friendly
Experience the Lemon Diesel Strain
Strongly Indica dominant Lemon Diesel Feminized Cannabis has surprisingly strong Sativa effects. The ride starts in the head, energizing the smoker and spurring creative, artistic thoughts. Eventually the high moves to the body while settling the brain, calming nerves and muscles, and relieving the day’s stress. Strong at 23% THC, it’s a creeper, taking a little while for the buzz to start. Give it a good head start to avoid overindulgence. Hunger-inducing Lemon Diesel is well-known for treating poor appetite, and other medicinal uses include helping with tiredness, headaches, and chronic pain. Interesting taste is another feature of this well-rounded cultivar, skunky and lemony, with fuel and pepper notes.
- 23% THC
- Strong cerebral start
- Strongly Indica dominant
- Slow acting, strong finish
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
Lost Coast OG
The diesel aroma in some strains of cannabis is a result of the presence of specific terpenes, such as myrcene, limonene, and caryophyllene. Terpenes are organic compounds found in many plants, including cannabis, that are responsible for their unique aromas and flavors. In the case of diesel-smelling strains, the combination of these terpenes creates a diesel or fuel-like scent.
Grandaddy Black Feminized
Oregon Underdawg Feminized
LA Confidential Feminized
Orange Bud Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Lemon Diesel Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate