- 18% THC
- Sativa Dominant
- Lemon-Lime Flavor
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Lemon Pie Regular Strain
The Lemon Pie strain is a balanced hybrid resulting from a cross between Skunk #1, Amnesia Haze, and an unknown cultivar. It offers both cerebral and full-body effects, with a tangy citrus aroma. The effects of Lemon Pie start with an uplifting and energetic mental buzz, followed by a state of blissful relaxation. It is a well-balanced cultivar, capable of delivering both energetic and calming effects. The pungent aroma of Skunk #1 and the uplifting and energetic buzz of Amnesia Haze complement each other, while the unknown cultivar adds to the overall balance of the strain.
Easy to Grow
Growing Lemon Pie regular seeds is relatively easy and straightforward, making it a good choice for beginner cultivators. The seeds have a high success rate of germination, and the plants are relatively low-maintenance with regards to temperature, humidity, and soil or nutrient solution pH. During the flowering phase, it’s essential to separate the male plants to prevent them from fertilizing the female plants. After 9-10 weeks, the plants can produce up to 1.63 ounces per square meter indoors and up to 21 ounces per plant outdoors when grown in an area with adequate sunshine. The best time to harvest outdoors in the northern hemisphere is during the second to third week of October.
- Easy to cultivate
- Good yields
- Great genes
- Medium flowering time
Experience the Lemon Pie Regular Strain
Lemon Pie is a well-balanced hybrid strain with a high THC content. It is known for its uplifting and euphoric cerebral effects that inspire creativity and enhance energy. The physical effects that follow are relaxing, yet not overly sedating. Some users have reported aphrodisiac qualities. It is important to keep doses small to avoid overindulging and experiencing anxiety or paranoia. Common side effects include cottonmouth and dry eyes.
The flavor profile of Lemon Pie is a mix of sweet and sour notes, reminiscent of its name. The taste has hints of lemon and lime, with a sweet and slightly skunky aftertaste. The tangy taste and aroma create a refreshing and uplifting experience, which is why many consumers love to smoke this cultivar. Additionally, the thick and dense smoke it produces gives off a smooth and enjoyable inhale.
- Smooth smoking
- Sativa dominant
- 18% THC
- Lemon-lime taste
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 39 inches|
Male plants are typically taller and have fewer leaves and branches than female plants. They also grow more quickly and reach maturity sooner. Female plants are typically bushier and produce more buds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Lemon Pie Regular Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Regular Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate