- Great THC levels
- Fast flowering
- Hard hitting effects
- Easy grow indoors or out
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the LSD Auto Strain
Pest and pathogen-resistant, LSD Autoflower Cannabis Seeds are an easy-growing experience. Because it’s an auto-flower, try to do any trimming or pruning that you need to do as early as possible during the vegetative stage. This gives her time to heal, and you might need to thin out her thick foliage to improve airflow. Stalwart genetics gives LSD resistance to pathogen and pest resistance, but due to her thick nature, keep an eye out for mold and mildew. Staying under four feet tall, harvests are great, 23 ounces per square meter indoors, and 14 ounces per plant outside.
- Fast flowering
- Easy to grow for beginners
- Trim only during Veg
- Massive yields for an auto
Experience the LSD Auto Strain
Award-winning LSD Autoflower Cannabis Seeds develop into a trippy, psychedelic strain worthy of its name. At 24% THC, this cultivar is an Indica-dominant superstar, bursting with creativity and sparking the imagination. 30% Sativa, it’s heady and spacey and has been known to alter perceptions. Nighttime use is recommended, as LSD Auto does cause drowsiness and sleep. Insomniacs can take advantage of this trait to get some well-needed rest, and other medicinal qualities reportedly fight arthritis, swollen joints, achy backs and muscles, and to just relax. Layered, interesting taste features earthiness, skunk, cheesiness, and a touch of citrus.
- 24% THC
- 70% Indica, but strong cerebral effects
- Better at night
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 24%|
|Taste and Smell:||Skunk|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21-23 ounces indoors|
|Lineage:||Super Magnum Auto Phenotype|
|Height:||Up to 47 inches|
Keep the temperature between 70-85°F and the humidity between 40-60%.
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 24%
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
THC Level: 16%
Critical + 2.0 Autoflower
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 22%
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
LSD Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate