- Potent Autoflower
- Resistant to Fungus, Pests
- High Yields
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Magnum Auto Strain
Growing to just about five feet tall, Magnum Autoflower Cannabis Seeds are tall for an auto but still able to fit most indoor setups. Able to resist pathogens, mold, and fungus, she is brawny enough for growing in the great outdoors, but harvests are much better in a controlled environment. Outdoor yields are seven ounces per plant, whereas inside you can get 18 ounces per square meter. If you are growing four or more plants, Magnum does well in a Sea of Green, which basically forms a canopy which maximizes space utilization. Like most auto-flowers, be very careful doing anything to cut her, as she doesn’t have enough time to heal. If you need to limit her height, use a Screen of Green (ScrOG), which also utilizes space efficiently, and produces more budding sites.
- About 60 inches tall
- Good indoor yields
- Use SOG if growing multiple plants
- Use scrogging to limit height
Experience the Magnum Auto Strain
Creeper strain Magnum Autoflower Cannabis Seeds become weed with 19% THC, perfect for most users. Slow out of the blocks, the Sativa-inspired high gradually builds into a happy, giggly, euphoric crescendo, boosting spirits and energy levels as it goes. Overwhelmingly positive, it really improves the mood, perfect for dealing with life’s little nagging annoyances. It’s great for social occasions, and sharing with friends, as chattiness and warm feelings take over. Eventually, the Indica kicks in, settling down the buzz, changing it to a more body-focused experience, but it merely counters the Sativa and doesn’t bring drowsiness or couch lock. MMJ patients looking to combat migraines, depression, inflammation, and stress swear by its charms, getting uplifting relief for their symptoms. The smell is strong, consisting of sweetness, citrusy notes, and spices.
- 19% THC
- Sativa dominant
- Strong aroma
- Mood booster
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 59 inches|
Autoflowering plants are susceptible to pests and diseases just like any other cannabis strain. Be vigilant for signs of infestation and take action promptly if necessary
THC Level: 13%
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 18%
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 18%
Gold Leaf Autoflower
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Magnum Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate