- Mango Flavor and Aroma
- Sleep Inducing and Un-Crack-Like
- Small Form, Big Yields
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Mango Crack Strain
Two tasty cultivars, Green Crack and Somango, make the genetic parents of Mango Crack Feminized Cannabis Seeds. Staying between 20 and 39 inches tall, the plant will fit almost anywhere and deliver surprisingly good yields. Copious horizontal limbs grow broad, so make sure to give her some elbow room. Cola bearing branches are plenty strong to bear the weight, one less thing to worry about. Outdoors in a balmy Mediterranean-style growing environment Mango Crack can deliver 21 ounces per plant. Indoors with a Sea of Green strategy she puts out 21 ounces per square meter.
- Great genetic heritage
- Under a meter tall
- Grows wide
- Tremendous 21 ounce yields
Experience the Mango Crack Strain
Although Indica dominant, Sativa starts the journey after smoking Mango Crack Feminized Cannabis. Exciting head effects that have been known to cause giggles set a happy tone for the rest of the high. Calming, relaxing Indica takes over after a little while, settling the mind down, and the buzzing moves down to the body, locking you to the couch. Drowsiness that leads to sleep makes Mango Crack an evening strain, as work becomes a second option. Patients suffering from insomnia take advantage of this characteristic, while other symptoms it’s purported to treat include migraines, arthritis, anxiety, and muscle stress. Tropical fruit, and specifically mangos, highlight wonderful sweet and earthy taste.
- Citrusy mango taste
- 22% THC
- Night time effects
- Medical strain
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Mango|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||20 – 39 inches|
Drooping leaves could be a sign that you aren’t providing enough hydration
South African Feminized
Rosetta Stone Feminized
Bubba’s Gift Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Mango Crack Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate