- Indica dominant
- Calming effects
- Easy to grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Indica dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Mango|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 47-59 inches|
Grow the Mango Kush Strain
Averaging between three and four feet tall, Mango Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds can be grown easily indoors or out. Soil or a hydro setup work equally well, use soil for its cost, ease of use, and terpene production (improved taste), hydroponics to speed growth, and increased yields. One of her parents is the iconic, 100% Indica landrace Hindu Kush, and Mango Kush gets its physical structure from it. Relatively short and squat, about the only maintenance you need to perform is occasionally pruning of the lower sections to increase airflow and light coverage.
Advanced Techniques and Yield
Harvests from Mango Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds are excellent, you can reap as much as 14 ounces per meter squared indoors and 18 ounces per plant outdoors. Advanced growers can incorporate HST (High-Stress Training) methods such as topping or super-cropping to maximize their potential, but newer growers can use an easier Sea of Green (SOG) method and get similar results. To add some bag appeal, expose her to minor cool nights in flower to get a fancy lavender tinge on the buds. Tough and hardy Mango Kush is not very demanding, a perfect choice for beginning gardeners, as she can handle small errors and still recover.
- Between 36-48 inches
- Able to handle HST for experienced growers
- Newer growers can use SOG
- Cool temps add purple hues
Experience the Mango Kush Strain
With an impressive terpene profile, Mango Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce some of the tastiest flower available. An earthy base with mango overtones, you should also pick up some woodsy pine and banana notes, just delicious. Indica dominant genes make her a joyful, relaxing, sedating strain, but there is enough Sativa to cause some snickering head effects, giving you the best of both worlds. Its gentle (18% THC), soothing nature makes her a nice sleep aid, without causing couch lock. Medicinal users take advantage of her hybrid nature to treat a diversity of problems such as depression, eating problems, headaches, chronic pain, and more without overwhelming the patient.
- Great citrus taste
- Hybrid effects
- Moderate THC, suitable for sharing
- Thought to treat a variety of issues
CannaPete is not a medical professional, do not take any medical advice from this site. Therapeutic benefits have been reported by users, but do your own research to verify any claims made when it comes to health
Triangle Kush Feminized
Super Silver Haze
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Mango Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate