- 100% Indica
- Easy to grow
- Thrives indoors
- Short flowering time
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|THC:||Up to 16%|
|Yields:||Up to 7 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Butter |
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 39 inches|
Grow the Maple Leaf Strain
Named for its leaves shape, Maple Leaf Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce an easy to grow, short and burly cultivar. Descended from a landrace Indica that is originally from the border of the USSR, the strain was almost lost during the Cold War. Because of the strains origins, it can endure colder weather, but for optimal results give it a good climate. Topping her will stimulate horizontal growing, increasing bud sites. A short flowering time (six to eight weeks) means most training should take place during the Veg phase. Only growing to about three feet tall, indoor grows work best for Maple Leaf, where you can control environmental factors. Brawny and tough, she will do okay outdoors, too. Moderate yields of about 7 ounces per plant outside, 7 ounces/meter squared indoors.
- Leaves shaped like a Maple Leaf
- Short and squat, Indica grow traits
- Very durable
- Modest yields
Experience the Maple Leaf Strain
100% pure Indica Maple Leaf Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce a chill, calming buzz. It’s a creeper, taking a little while to kick in, but it’s worth the wait. Pleasant THC levels at 16% allow the herb to do its magic without overwhelming, and it is said that Maple Leaf even increases libido. Enjoy the plant’s sweet, orange aroma while growing, and add a pungent, earthy taste when smoked, and you may even get some butter notes. Medical users love the pure Indica effects, calming daily tension, fighting migraines, improving mood, soothing inflamed joints, and a host of other maladies. It also works as a mild sedative without dangerous prescription drugs.
- 100% pure Indica
- Creeper strain (slow acting)
- 16% THC
- Great for therapeutic usage
By eliminating the Sativa, you remove most of the cerebral effects of the cannabis. Indica strains usually provide some analgesic effects, relaxing tense muscles and body
Maui Wowie Feminized
UltraViolet OG Feminized
Blueberry Head Band
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Blue OG Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Maple Leaf Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate