- AKA High Rise
- Endorsed by Icon Snoop Dogg
- 3 time Cannabis Cup winner
- High THC
- Short grow time
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Master Kush Strain
Also known as High Rise, Master Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds originally were bred in Amsterdam, a cross between Hindu Kush and Skunk #1. Development turns the seeds into an Indica-like cultivar, short, bushy, and wide, rarely surpassing two and a half feet. It’s capable of growing in a colder climate due to its mountainous lineage, so northern growers favor it. Bad weather, pests, and mold resistance make it suitable for outdoors; however, better harvests come from a controlled climate. Due to its thick foliage, trimming is required, especially during Veg to ensure good airflow and light coverage. The Sea of Green (SOG) works particularly well with Master Kush, as with most stocky Indica’s. Solid yields of up to 14 ounces per meter squared indoors and 18 ounces per plant are the reward for your efforts.
- Great genetics
- Indica grow traits
- Around 30 inches tall
- Solid yields
Experience the Master Kush Strain
95% Indica Master Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds give you calming, mood-improving buds that have many medical benefits. Chronic headaches, tension, worries, wakefulness, and joint inflammation are all symptoms that she battles against. Recreational users looking to unwind after a hard day love her mind and body effects, soothing and relaxing, so you can settle down to some excellent munchies. Pungent woodsy and earthy aromas, along with Skunk #1’s skunky-ness, make it a spicy evening treat. Rumor has it that Snoop Dogg loves it.
- 95% Indica
- 22% THC
- Skunk, woody, and soil aroma
- Very calming strain
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 30 inches|
Marijuana plants require a balance of macronutrients (such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) and micronutrients (such as calcium, magnesium, and sulfur). It’s important to use a good quality fertilizer that is specially formulated for marijuana plants
Purple Jazz Feminized
Sour Diesel Feminized
Siberian Snow Feminized
Tahoe Kush Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Master Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate