- Massive colas
- Creeper strain
- Pleasant and relaxing
- Balanced Hybrid
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Matanuska Tundra Strain
Found growing wild in Alaska, Matanuska Tundra Feminized Cannabis Seeds not surprisingly do quite well in colder climates. Very tough and durable genetics (of unknown origin) make it an easy grow outdoors. Try to keep it out of the rain when possible, growing in pots and moving indoors should do the trick. Growing between a foot and a half and two and a half feet tall, she is perfect for stealth, guerrilla, or indoor cultivation. Thick and bushy, she does require some trimming to prevent moisture-related problems, but due to her stature height reduction techniques are unnecessary. Growing multiple plants in limited space is the best way to maximize yields using the Sea of Green method. For such a small footprint, yields are excellent at 13 ounces per meter2 indoors, and 18 ounces per plant in the great outdoors.
- Between 18-30 inches
- Great yields despite small size
- Needs to be pruned as it has thick foliage
- Use Sea of Green to maximize yields indoors with multiple plants
Experience the Matanuska Tundra Strain
A well-balanced set of mind and body effects characterize the experience of smoking buds from Matanuska Tundra Feminized Cannabis Seeds. A 50/50 hybrid, she has a respectable THC level of 19%, providing a well-rounded adventure. Taking a little time to get started, the Sativa opens the show, punching above its weight, energizing and sparking the imagination. After 60-120 minutes, the Indica takes over, slowing the ride down, calming the mind and soothing the body. Users love the dual nature of the buzz, experiencing the best of both. A great early evening to nighttime high, it usually ends in a relaxing nap or sound sleep.
Taste and Medicinal
With the familiar Kush influence, Matanuska Tundra Feminized Cannabis also permeates the garden or grow area with sweet, earthy, floral aromas. When smoked, add some piney, sandalwood notes, and a surprise light chocolate flavor. Medical marijuana patients also love the dual natured effects, treating issues such as tension, joint inflammation, chronic headaches, stomach problems, depression, and pain management.
- Classic Kush taste
- Balanced hybrid
- 19% THC
- Used to treat multiple symptoms
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Chocolatey|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-18 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 20-30 inches|
Use beneficial insects, such as ladybugs and lacewings, to control pests. Some growers use predators like the praying mantis, parasitic wasps, and nematodes
Girl Scout Kushies
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Purple Gelato Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
How to Germinate Matanuska Tundra Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate