- AKA Maui Waui
- Tasty Terpene Profile
- Hard to Get
- Famous Strain
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Maui Wowie Strain
You should probably have experience with other strains before taking on Maui Wowie Feminized Cannabis Seeds. Firstly, they grow very tall; if left unchecked can grow over seven feet in height. Secondly, this is a strain that is native to Hawaii, and Maui Wowie Feminized needs a growing season that closely resembles that climate. She is very sensitive to weather changes and absolutely does not do cold. Anything below 60° F could cause her to go into shock. Thirdly, because she is tall, thin, and leggy, you will need to support her branches to prevent damage. Fourth, it is very easy to either underfeed or overfeed her.
If you have high ceilings or a greenhouse, it’s easy to mimic the sub-tropical climate Maui Wowie Feminized Cannabis needs. If you learn advanced height limiting techniques like topping you can use a tent. The easiest way to manage the height is with the Screen of Green, an advanced, but not impossible, way to deal with vertical challenges. Dealing with her feeding takes constant vigilance, but if you closely monitor for signs of deficiencies or nutrient burn, it is doable. If your growing season is similar to Hawaii, the good news is Maui Wowie Feminized Cannabis resists mold and humidity like a champ. Yields are great, a pound of buds per meter indoors, and two pounds of great dope outside.
- Needs precise climate
- Up to 2 pounds at harvest
- Resists mold and humidity
Experience the Maui Wowie Strain
Famed cultivar Maui Wowie Feminized Cannabis works quickly and lasts a long time. This Sativa dominant strain has been around since the sixties and is still in great demand today. With a THC level of 16%, it’s towards the lower end of the potency spectrum, making it the pot of choice for those looking for a fun, uplifting, energizing, not-overwhelming strain. A great social strain, share it at a party and everyone has a good time without getting wasted. Giggle fits might break out, but that’s the extent of trouble people will have. Maui Wowie also has an interesting taste profile, with tropical flavors like pineapple and citrus, piney and sweet, herbal, and a hint of apple.
- Fast acting
- Long lasting
- 16% THC
- A classic
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 16%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 32 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 71-83 inches|
The Screen of Green strategy is my favorite, it involves placing a screen above the plant, and as it grows up, you wind the branches through the screen, encouraging lateral, as opposed to vertical, growth
UltraViolet OG Feminized
Maple Leaf Feminized
Bubblegum Haze Feminized
3 Kings Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Maui Wowie Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate