- Good bedtime strain
- 80% indica
- Ideal for indoor and stealth grows
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Mazar Auto Strain
Previously known as Afghan Skunk, Mazar Autoflower Cannabis Seeds are easy to cultivate. High resilience against insects and pathogens makes it equally good inside or out. If you grow outside, be aware that the harvests are meager, only two ounces per plant. Indoors are much better, and you have more choices for growing strategies. Substrate choice, using soil or hydroponics, can maximize yields, although she does well with either one. Going from seed to flower in as little as ten weeks, from a plant that stays between two and three feet tall, four harvests per year are possible. Expected yields from a controlled environment can reach 19 ounces per meter squared of growing space.
- AKA Afghan Skunk
- Can go from seed to bud in 10 weeks
- Way better yields indoors
- Max harvests with a hydro setup
Experience the Mazar Auto Strain
80% Indica makes Mazar Autoflower Cannabis Seeds develop into a perfect nighttime strain. Daytime use should be avoided unless your schedule is clear, as she causes extreme drowsiness. People suffering from sleepless nights take full advantage of this feature, finally getting the rest they need. Other symptoms that Mazar reportedly treats include migraines, arthritis, depression, anxiety, and dealing with everyday tension and stress. The flavor of Mazar has a very hashish like earthiness, but because of a vast terpene profile, adds some other pleasing aromas. Sweet and skunky, add some floral notes, along with hints of citrus. In the garden she is pungent but pleasant, with pine scents filling your grow space.
- 80% Indica
- 20% THC
- Great sleep aid
- Hash-like base flavor
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-19 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 24-35 inches|
The pH levels of your water and soil need to be within a certain range for the plants to properly absorb nutrients
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 17%
Kush XL Autoflower
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 23%
THC Level: 16%
Critical + 2.0 Autoflower
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 19%
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Mazar Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate