- AKA Afghan Skunk
- Excellent Against Pathogens
- Legendary Lineage
- Award Winning Strain
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Yields:||Up to 12-16 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 39-71 inches|
Grow the Mazar Strain
Hailing from the Middle East with Afghan genetics, Mazar Feminized Cannabis Seeds are an Indica dominant hybrid carrying mostly Indica grow traits. Thick and bushy, she resists most pathogens, but watch for mold and pests hiding in her thick foliage. Keep her trimmed and pruned, as mold thrives in dark, damp conditions, keeping her groomed improves light coverage and airflow. Other than that she is an easy grow, producing fragrant bud with orange pistols. Her size (from a meter to six feet) is easy to manage for limited space and stealth grows. Try the Sea Of Green (SOG) technique to maximize yields and space, and you can harvest 19 ounces per meter squared indoors and 16 ounces per plant outside.
- Afghan genetics
- Mostly Indica grow traits
- Needs pruning
- Fairly easy to grow
Experience the Mazar Strain
Smoking the buds from Mazar Feminized Cannabis Seeds is a joyous, relaxing experience. It starts with a head rush and then busts into an Indica calmness, more body-focused. Keep some munchies handy and find a place to crash, she will make you hungry and drowsy. A touch skunky, she has lovely flower notes, along with sweet wood, spicy and pungent. Medical users find her 19% THC the perfect antidote for relieving anxiousness, headaches, depression, and inflammation, along with sleeplessness and nausea. Give multi-award-winning Mazar Feminized Cannabis Seeds a try.
- Multiple awards
- 19% THC
- Good for sleep
- Mostly Indica effects
Compared to Sativa strains, Indica’s are usually shorter, with thicker foliage, and broader leaves
Bubba’s Gift Feminized
Girl Scout Kushies
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Mexican Haze Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Mazar Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate