- Beautiful cultivar
- Resilience against pathogens
- Can reach 10 feet tall
- Invigorating strain
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Check out Mexican Haze, 19% THC is just right for most people, has mostly Sativa effects, and boosts energy and creativity without overwhelming
|Strain:||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Yields:||Up to 21-25 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 118 inches|
Grow the Mexican Haze Strain
Even though Mexican Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds can grow to a gigantic ten feet tall, the preferred location is indoors. Use the Screen of Green (ScrOG) strategy to encourage lateral growth to control the height, along with a hydroponics setup to maximize yields, she will do great in a tent. She also does quite well outdoors in soil and prefers a hot, humid environment, Sub-Tropical like in the deep south or Florida. Leggy and tall, the buds Mexican Haze produces are large and dark green, with cool yellow pistols.
Maintenance and Yield
Nice resistance to common marijuana pathogens and good node spacing make them low-maintenance, beyond occasional removal of dead or unnecessary leaves. The buds get rather weighty, and the plant is tall, leggy, and thin, so you will need some support to prevent the branches from breaking. Yields are outstanding, allowing you to harvest 18 ounces per meter indoors and 25 ounces per plant outside.
- Perfect for humid, hot environments
- Can get very tall
- Does well with Scrogging
- Big harvests
Experience the Mexican Haze Strain
If you are looking for a great wake-and-bake strain, get some Mexican Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds. A perfect daytime strain that is not overwhelming, it has a just-right THC level of 19%. It is also a great party strain for sharing with friends, livening up conversations, and bringing on fits of laughter. Everything becomes clearer, colors and sounds more vivid under its influence. It is a long-lasting high, a little trippy, and very energizing.
Taste and Medicinal Usage
Citrusy notes of oranges and lemons, along with some fresh soil and woody notes, highlight the outstanding taste of this primo cultivar. Medical users utilize it in the battle against anxiousness, low energy, headaches, depression, and stress related ailments.
- Moderate THC suits all smokers
- Sativa Dominant
- Uplifting and motivating
- Great for sharing
Critical Jack Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Pineapple Haze Feminized
Sweet Island Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for the Mexican Haze Strain
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate