- Resistance to disease
- Very strong aroma
- Cerebral effects
- Up to 27% THC
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Moby Dick Auto Strain
A big difference that Moby Dick Autoflower Cannabis Seeds and their photoperiod brethren is size. Rarely reaching four feet tall, the auto version is much easier to manage as opposed to over ten feet for the photo. By mating White Widow auto and Haze auto, and their ruderalis genetics, a smaller version of this potent strain was created. Still tall at four feet, use LST techniques such as topping or bending if vertical space is limited. Soil is the substrate of choice for Moby, in a controlled environment combine it with a Sea of Green to maximize yields.
Very little foliage means very little pruning, just trim unhealthy or dead leaves. Large, heavy colas can snap Moby Dick Auto’s limbs, so plan on installing stakes or a cage. Very strong aromas emit from her flowers, so install filtration in your tent. Outdoors only grow in a warm, dry growing season, otherwise better to move indoors. Harvests are modest, six ounces per meter indoors, and seven ounces per plant alfresco.
- Around 48 inches tall
- Great genetics
- Smallish harvests
- Prefers soil
Experience the Moby Dick Auto Strain
27% THC makes Moby Dick Autoflower Cannabis a killer whale indeed. Almost pure Sativa, new tokers best leave this hunt to the experienced to avoid unpleasantness. Even hardened veterans treat Moby with respect, lest they Ahab the joint. Waking and baking is in play, but again only if you can handle a lot of THC. The high starts with a euphoric headrush, giving the smoker inspiration to tackle their day, albeit very stoned. Be prepared with some food, Moby makes you hungry. An impressive terpene list gives Moby unique aromas and tastes, and she’s very pungent in the garden with strong citrus smells reminiscent of limes and lemons. Freshly turned soil and woodiness are the main flavors when smoked, with an incense bite to it. Daily medical tokers love the high THC, often overcoming their high tolerance by growing their own potent medicine.
- Extreme THC level of 27%
- Great for high tolerance smokers
- Almost pure Sativa
- Vast terpene profile
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 27%|
|Taste and Smell:||Lemon|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 1-6 ounces indoors|
White Widow Auto
|Average Height:||Up to 28-51 inches|
Autoflowering plants need at least 18 hours of light per day in order to grow and flower properly
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 11%
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 18%
Gold Leaf Autoflower
THC Level: 18%
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Moby Dick Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate