- Excellent THC levels
- High resin production
- Therapeutic benefits
- Great for those with a high tolerance
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 31-35 inches|
Growing like a bush, Nicole Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds has multiple flower groups, unlike a lot of Indica’s. Thick greenery means some trimming to prevent moisture buildup, and you should remove dead or unnecessary leaves and branches. Colas are quite heavy with Nicole Kush and may need some support. The best way to accomplish this is with the Screen of Green (ScrOG), which supplies the support while also encouraging more flowers. Under three feet tall, it still delivers excellent harvests, up to 21 ounces per plant outdoors and 21 ounces per meter inside.
- Great genetics
- Heavy colas
- Great harvests indoors or out
- Very bushy
Earthy, and tasting of sweet fruit and spiced hash, Nicole Kush Feminized Cannabis is what pot should taste like. 23% THC has the power high tolerance users need, and the high kicks in immediately. Find a comfy spot to get high with Nicole, it will be hard to move once it sets in. Self-reflecting thoughts seem common, and pure relaxation that lasts for hours ending in restful sleep. Medical users love that when they suffer from sleeplessness and also use her to fight the effects of chronically inflamed joints, recurring headaches, anxiousness, and stress.
- Long lasting
- Strong Indica effects
- Excellent relaxing qualities
- Fast acting
The term “Kush” generally refers to a variety of cannabis strains that originated in the Hindu Kush mountain region, which spans across Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Northern India. Kush strains are known for having a distinct aroma and flavor, as well as certain physical characteristics. Some common features of Kush strains include:
Aroma: Kush strains are often described as having an earthy, woody, or diesel scent, with hints of lemon or pine.
Flavor: Many Kush strains have a pungent, herbal taste that is slightly sweet and sometimes spicy.
Appearance: Kush strains tend to have dense, compact buds that are often light green in color, with hints of purple and orange. They are also known for having thick trichome coverage, giving the buds a frosty appearance.
Effects: Kush strains are typically considered to be relaxing and sedating, and are often used for stress relief, pain management, and insomnia. They can also provide a feeling of euphoria and enhance sensory perception.
It’s important to note that while these are general characteristics associated with Kush strains, individual strains can vary greatly depending on factors such as growing conditions and the specific genetics involved
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Nicole Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate