- Flowers Fast
- Incredible Lineage
- Giant Buds
- Resistant to Molds and Pathogens
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Northern Critical Strain
Created by cross-breeding two renowned Indica’s, Northern Lights and Critical Mass, Northern Critical Feminized Cannabis Seeds take after its parents by being an easy-to-grow, resilient cultivar. Short and wide, this bushy specimen develops massive buds that produce enormous harvests of quality marijuana. Indoors expect yields of 19 ounces per meter2 of grow area, outdoors in the proper climate you can reap an incredible two pounds per plant, a great amount considering she only gets between two to three feet tall.
It grows equally well in a hydro or soil medium, depending on your preference. Consider using the Screen of Green (ScrOG) strategy to support the massive buds and encourage horizontal growth, or consider other support to avoid breakage. Natural resistance to mold and disease make growing outside possible, as does a quick flowering time of six to eight weeks. Keep her pruned for airflow and she is easy as it gets.
- Famous lineage
- Very sturdy
- Quick flowering means faster harvests
- Enormous yields
Experience the Northern Critical Strain
If you like to smoke whole joints, massive yields allow Northern Critical Feminized Cannabis Seeds to provide you enough pot to make this a cash crop. At 19% you can smoke a lot without fear of being overwhelmed, and enjoy its Indica dominant effects all evening. Great for relaxed sessions with friends or solo sessions in front of the TV, the high starts with euphoric head effects from the Sativa, but is quickly replaced by relaxed, mellowed-out body sensations that allow gentle dozing if you want to. Northern Critical also takes after its parents in aroma, a musk-like, fresh-soil smell with notes of fruit and spices. Medical users take advantage of its Indica goodness to treat issues such as insomnia, headaches, pain management, inflamed joints and tissues, and to just chill-out.
- 18% THC
- Indica dominant
- Nice taste
- Favorite among MMJ patients
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 28-32 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 20-39 inches|
Cannabis plants prefer well-draining soil that is rich in organic matter. The pH level of the soil should be between 6.0-7.0
Triangle Kush Feminized
Sugar Black Rose
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Strawberry Banana Cheese
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Oregon Peach Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Northern Critical Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate