- Fast Flowering
- Resistant to molds, diseases
- High THC
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Northern Lights #10 Strain
Dutch bred Northern Lights #10 Feminized Cannabis Seeds thrive in both indoor and outdoor environments. Outdoors make sure you have proper growing conditions, a little warm and lots of sunshine. Northern Lights #10 Feminized Cannabis resists bugs and mold, but she is very shaggy so make sure to thin her out to help. She flowers quickly in about seven weeks, and her medium height (usually around three feet) makes her ideal for in a tent indoors. NL #10 does well in soil, but to maximize yields hydro with the Sea of Green (SOG) will give the best results. Good harvests of up to 19 ounces per meter indoors and 18 ounces per plant in the open are possible,
- From Holland
- Needs pruning
- Good indoors or out
- Really good yields
Experience the Northern Lights #10 Strain
Piney and musky, with woody notes and a hint of hashish, make Northern Lights #10 Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce one of the tastiest strains around. The high matches the aroma, mostly Indica’s relaxing, soothing charms. It will give a slight rush at first, but it quickly transitions into a quiet, mellowing body buzz, in all its Indica charms. Medicinal uses include fighting headaches, depression, swollen and achy joints, and other pains. Be aware that Northern Lights #10 is strong at up to 30% THC, so higher tolerance or moderation is recommended.
- Extreme 30% THC
- Very tasty
- Mostly Indica
- Perfect for high tolerance MMJ users
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Taste and Smell:||Flowery|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 39-79 inches|
Hydroponic systems offer several advantages over traditional soil-based growing methods, including faster growth, higher yields, and more control over the growing environment. By controlling the water temperature, pH, and nutrient levels, hydroponic growers can provide the plants with exactly what they need to thrive, which can lead to healthier growth and larger yields
Skunky Jack Feminized
Chronic Widow Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Northern Lights #10 Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate