- Flowers Fast
- Incredible Lineage
- Multi Award Winner
- Recreational and Medical Uses
- Mother of Many Cultivars
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Easy to grow Northern Lights Feminized Cannabis Seeds become one of the classic marijuana cultivars. Amber and snowy white colas decorate this beauty, which only rarely exceeds five feet tall. It can thrive in a variety of environments, as long as it’s not extreme. The branches are strong and burly, able to support the large buds. Either hydro or soil works, hydro for greater harvests, soil for ease of use, and terpene production. Although resistant to pests and mold, pruning her thick foliage will make sure she doesn’t get any moisture related problems.
Growth Patterns and Yields
Northern Lights concentrates on lateral growth, making a Sea of Green the optimal strategy. This encourages more budding sites while maximizing yields. She can deliver 19 ounces per meter2 indoors, and 21 ounces per plant outside. She also flowers fast, in six to eight weeks, shortening overall grow time.
- Simple to cultivate
- Very attractive cultivar
- Around 60 inches tall
- Large harvests
Classic Indica effects make Northern Lights Feminized Cannabis a dream come true for many medicinal marijuana users. Relief from sleepless nights, cramping, anxiousness, and depression are some of the conditions she battles. Recreational users also enjoy her soothing effects, and at 19% THC she delivers a nice high without overwhelming. The buzz starts in the brain, heady and happy, but is soon replaced by its Indica dominance. Get a comfortable spot in consume NL, you are going to want to just sit back and relax. It’s a pleasant ride, just right for winding down after a stressful day. Thanks to an extensive and impressive terpene profile, Northern Lights smell great, and tastes great as well. Pine and sweetness dominate the flavor profile, and discerning noses pick up hints of mint and spices.
- Indica dominant
- 18% THC
- Relaxing effects
- Great for MMJ patients
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Mint|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18-21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 39-59 inches|
The Environment: section gives you the ideal climate for your strain. Make sure your growing season mimics one of them, or recreate it in a controlled environment
Critical + Feminized
Lemon Haze Diesel
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Feminized Cannabis Seed Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Northern Lights Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate