- Strongly Indica Dominant
- Good Yields
- Very Easy to Grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Northern Sunrise Strain
Crossing Indica dominants Early Skunk and Northern Lights wonderful genetics created Northern Sunrise Feminized Cannabis Seeds. Highly resistant against poor weather, insects, and pathogens make her good for both outdoor and indoor growing. Although the colas are dense and heavy, the branches are plenty strong to hold them without support. She can also recover from minor pruning errors, adding to the ease of cultivation. Although mostly Indica, Northern Sunrise Feminized can stretch to six feet tall, so using a Sea of Green indoors can limit the height. Using the SOG method, you can get 18 ounces per meter squared, while alfresco you can reap 21 ounces per plant.
- Resists common growing problems
- Strong branches
- Can grow to 72 inches
- Nice yields
Experience the Northern Sunrise Strain
Almost entirely Indica, don’t expect much in the way of cerebral effects from Northern Sunrise Feminized Cannabis. Body effects rule the high, perfect for tokers who don’t like Sativa. It hit fast, so make sure to prepare food beforehand, you will get hungry. Sedating in nature, don’t plan on getting to much done under the influence, but it’s perfect for quiet time on the couch before bed. Medical users claim it helps them with pain management, and also fights migraines, sleeplessness, anxiousness, depression, nausea, and inflammation. Skunk, pine, fresh soil, and spicy flavors make Northern Sunrise a unique taste.
- Mostly Indica
- Good body effects
- One of a kind taste
- 21% THC
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 Ounces Outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59 – 71 inches|
Trichome inspection: The trichomes, or small crystal-like hairs, on the buds and leaves of the plant will change color from clear to milky white or amber. This is a good indication that the plant is ready to be harvested.
Pistil inspection: The pistils, or small hair-like structures, will change color from white to orange or brown. This also indicates that the plant is ready to be harvested.
Leaf inspection: The leaves of the plant will begin to yellow and die off. This indicates that the plant is reaching the end of its lifecycle and is ready to be harvested.
THC Level: 17%
Skunk Diesel Feminized
THC Level: 22%
Purple Jazz Feminized
THC Level: 17%
THC Level: 20%
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Northern Sunrise Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate