- Very Tasty
- Easy to Cultivate
- 23% THC
- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Yields:||Up to 19 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrusy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Lineage:||Northern Lights #5|
|Average Height:||Up to 59-71 inches|
Grow the Northern Sunset Strain
Perfect for new growers, Northern Sunset Feminized Cannabis Seeds are very resilient and can handle some rookie errors. For an almost six foot tall plant, she has strong branches, although they will need support as they are thin. Spacing between the nodes on the branches makes pruning easy, just removing dead or dying leaves and the occasional touch-up. Able to fight off mold and insects, outside try to give her a balmy, bright, and dry growing season. You can use topping or cropping to spread budding sites, and indoors use a Screen of Green, which also holds the branches. Use a hydro setup if you have the experience to increase productivity, but she also thrives in soil. Yields are good, 19 ounces per meter squared indoors, and 19 ounces per plant outside.
- Only easy pruning required
- Resilient grow traits
- Good harvests
- Branches need support
Experience the Northern Sunset Strain
Sativa dominant hybrid Northern Sunset Feminized Cannabis has a strong THC level of 23%, potent enough for the most hardened smoker. There is a psychoactive component to the high, making colors more vivid, sounds more sharp, and touch more lively. A very social strain, its perfect for sharing with friends, as it encourages chattiness and conversation. There is also an Indica component, relaxing and soothing, that comes in later, after the Sativa, but it doesn’t usually induce sleep, especially if you take another toke. Therapeutic uses claimed for Northern Sunset include its ability to fight chronic headaches, depression, arthritis, tiredness, and cramps. An extensive terpene profile contributes to these analgesic properties, and gives it great taste. Its described as having tropical fruitiness, herbs, piney, and sweetness, all very strong tasting.
- Sativa dominant
- 23% THC
- Trippy effects
- Daytime usage
Around 50% RH should work in most cases
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
Cherry Pie Feminized
THC Level: 16%
Maple Leaf Feminized
THC Level: 23%
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 24%
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Northern Sunset Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate