- Mysterious origins
- Peach notes
- A gentle strain for low tolerance users
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Oregon Peach Strain
Built low to the ground, between two and three feet, Oregon Peach Feminized Cannabis Seeds can put up with small mistakes without stressing out. It also has thick foliage that needs to be tended to avoid moisture-related problems. You have your choice with growing mediums, she does equally well in both soil and hydro. Using the Screen of Green (Scrogging) will help maximize yields, which are 12 ounces both indoors and out.
- 24-36 inches
- Very forgiving of rookie errors
- Needs some trimming
- 12 ounce harvests
Experience the Oregon Peach Strain
If you have a low tolerance, growing Oregon Peach Feminized Cannabis Seeds might be heaven-sent. Gentle effects and moderate THC (up to 18%) make her ideal for newer tokers or those who just like their pot to take the edge off. The mild buzz starts head-oriented, resetting energy levels and stimulating the brain. It acts quickly, then leads to body effects, slowing the mind down and relaxing the limbs. Medical marijuana patients adore Oregon Peach, reaping the benefits while keeping productive. It also tastes like a peach, with earthen overtones that are a little musky.
- Gentle effects
- 18% THC
- Indica dominant
- Peachy taste
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Peach|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 12 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 24-39 inches|
Aeroponic systems are highly efficient and provide the plants with an optimal growing environment, as the roots receive a constant supply of fresh air, water, and nutrients. This can lead to faster growth, higher yields, and improved quality compared to other growing methods
Black Hulk Feminized
Mango Kush Feminized
Amnesia Blue Head
Northern Lights Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Oregon Peach Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate