- Legendary lineage
- Ideal for medical patients
- No fuss grow
- Good THC levels
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Oregon Underdawg Strain
Visually appealing Oregon Underdawg Feminized Cannabis makes a sight for sore eyes in any garden or house. Staying around three feet tall, it has a diamond-sprinkled appearance from a coating of trichomes. A tough plant, it can handle a few rookie errors and grows in whatever medium you choose, be it soil or hydro. Susceptible to bud rot, critters, and powdery mildew, you may want to keep her inside unless you are hyper-vigilant. Pruning her thick leaves can keep the problems away, as can using the Screen of Green (ScrOG) method, which also supports her limbs. Decent yields of a pound per meter indoors and 18 ounces per plant are your reward.
- A handsome cultivar
- High yields
- Better indoors
- About three feet tall
Experience the Oregon Underdawg Strain
Growing your own Oregon Underdawg Feminized Cannabis gives you a constant supply of great weed. At 23% THC, you get a good kick of well-balanced effects. The Sativa hits first, stimulating the mind, revitalizing your energy level, an instant pick-me-up. The Indica comes later, calming moods, focusing thoughts, and taking the edge off of the day. It has just the right amount of power so that you are still functioning unless you overdo it, then couch lock and sleep are inevitable. Therapeutic uses for Oregon Underdawg include headaches, spasms, arthritis, depression, and anxiety. The taste is earthy and sweet, with a hint of fresh herbs.
- Nice 23% THC
- Good taste
- Well-balanced effects
- Excellent medical strain
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 35 inches|
Aeroponic systems are a popular choice among experienced cannabis growers who are looking for increased yields and improved quality, but they may not be the best choice for beginner growers or those with limited technical expertise
Chronic Widow Feminized
Super Lemon Haze
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Purple Punch Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Oregon Underdawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate