- Trichome Laden
- Excellent for Daytime Users
- 100% Sativa
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Panama Strain
With pure Sativa landrace genetics, Panama Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce a rare 100% Sativa cultivar. The only real issue growing Panama is its size, getting up to six feet tall. Indoors, use a Screen of Green technique to encourage lateral growth, and as a side benefit, you take care of supporting its limbs. Outdoors use topping and LST techniques to manage their height. She resists common marijuana problems such as critters, mildew, mold, and disease. Provided mistakes are made early, during the veg phase, she is forgiving and has time to recover from anything short of the catastrophic. Due to low foliage-to-flower ratio, only minimal trimming is necessary. Harvests are good, 14 ounces per meter2 indoors and 18 ounces per plant outside.
- Rare 100% Sativa
- Easy to grow
- Forgiving of newbie mistakes
- Not susceptible to common cannabis problems
Experience the Panama Strain
If you want a pure Sativa experience, Panama Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a rare purebred. 100% Sativa genetics provide a joyous, uplifting ride with no Indica to drag you down. Energy provided by these unique buds inspires creative thinking, artistic droughts come to an end, and focus is enhanced. Medical users dealing with depression and fatigue love the uplifting experience, and it also battles arthritis, chronic headaches, muscle aches, and more. The taste of Panama is great, lemony and sweet, with hints of vanilla and spice. 18% THC seems moderate, but you are getting Sativa in unadulterated doses, making Panama punch above its weight.
- No Indica to slow you down
- 18% THC
- Medicinal properties
- Awesome taste
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
Colombian Punto Rojo
|Height:||Up to 71 inches|
Pure Sativa is very rare, if you like heady, uplifting pot, this is your strain
Candy Kush Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Hindu Kush Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Panama Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate