- Complex aromas
- Featured in Pineapple Express
- Extremely durable plant
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Yields:||Up to 21-25 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Pineapple|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 59-98 inches|
Heady Sativa effects, high THC levels, great yields, durable grow traits, and therapeutic benefits
Grow the Pineapple Haze Strain
Capable of growing to a massive eight feet tall, the number one issue cultivating Pineapple Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds is height management. Topping provides help while also promoting multiple colas instead of one main one. Because it is a photoperiod, she has time to recover provided topping is performed during the veg phase. The Sativa-like thin branches may need support to hold the large, heavy colas. Their density also can attract mold, so keep an eye on them. A Sea of Green can also be used, but you still need to keep her groomed. To get closest to her potential, outdoor growing is recommended, where harvests can reach 25 ounces per plant. Pineapple Haze is resilient, with high resistance to pests, and performs best in warm environments.
- Up to eight feet tall
- Watch out for mold
- May need to support the branches
- Very hardy cultivar
Experience the Pineapple Haze Strain
Strongly Sativa dominant Pineapple Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce buds that fight many medical conditions. Anxiousness, depression, arthritis, and stress are among the symptoms that are battled. Munchies are a common side effect of Pineapple Haze, so it can also help with nausea and low appetite. Head-oriented Sativa effects produce an energizing, uplifting buzz that makes boring chores interesting, and mundane activities interesting. Due to an extensive terpene profile, Pineapple Haze has a complex and tasty aroma and flavor. Hints of tropical fruits, of course, sweet pineapple, and skunky woody overtones highlight the flavor.
- Great medical strain
- Diverse terpene profile
- Head-oriented Sativa effects
- A tasty smoke
Kali Mist Feminized
Master Kush Feminized
Lemon Tree Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Pineapple Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate