- Originally from the Netherlands
- Multiple awards
- Easy to cultivate
- 21% THC
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Power Plant Strain
Created in Holland by breeding two landrace strains, Sativa dominant Power Plant Feminized Cannabis Seeds develop huge buds that can reach 12 inches in length. Aside from regular grooming, they become pretty trouble-free plants. If growing indoors, be aware that it can stretch up to five feet, but is easily controlled using a Screen of Green (ScrOG). Although she prefers a warm climate, Power Plant can deal with cool weather. This trouble-free strain can deliver excellent yields of up to 21 ounces per meter indoors and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- Easy to cultivate
- Landrace genetcs
- Foot long buds
- 21 ounce yields
Experience the Power Plant Strain
Winner of numerous awards, Power Plant Feminized Cannabis is a Sativa dominant daytime strain. It does have some Indica, but the Sativa might make getting to sleep difficult. Well known for relieving pain, Power Plant also fights joint inflammation, mood disorders, anxiousness, and stress-related conditions. A strong terpene profile a piney, fresh soil, and a woodsy aroma, with peppery notes, without any skunkiness. A great party strain, Power Plant breaks down social awkwardness, making one talkative and positive. Alertness and creativity make mundane chores more interesting, problems get solved, and you may even get the giggles.
- Sativa dominant
- Analgesic properties
- 21% THC
- Very upbeat effects
|Strain||Sativa Dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Taste and Smell:||Pungent|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
|Lineage:||South African Sativa|
|Height:||Up to 35-59 inches|
Aeroponic cultivation is a method of growing cannabis (or other plants) where the roots are suspended in the air and misted with a nutrient-rich solution at regular intervals. Unlike hydroponic systems, where the roots are immersed in water, aeroponic systems use a misting or spray system to deliver the nutrients directly to the roots
Gorilla Lemon Fire
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Power Plant Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate