- Beautiful purple highlights
- Strong lineage
- Tall for an Indica
- Popular for medical users
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Yields:||Up to 14 – 21 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Lineage:||Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies|
|Average Height:||Up to 59 – 87 inches|
Grow the Purple Gelato Strain
When exposed to cooler temperatures at night during the flowering phase, Purple Gelato Feminized Cannabis Seeds develop a lovely lavender hue, thus the name. Although it doesn’t affect its THC, it does look nice in the bag. Five feet tall on average, Purple Gelato grows best in hot, humid conditions. Thick foliage requires some training, a Sea of Green (SoG) or other LST methods work well, as does HST. Prune non-essential fan leaves so energy is concentrated on flowering sites. She needs to feed, so if you are capable try to use a hydroponic system, although PG does okay in soil. A little difficult to grow, if you put in the work you are rewarded with 21 ounces of delicious weed per plant outdoors, and 21 ounces per meter indoors.
- Lovely lavender hues
- Around 60 inches tall
- Thick foliage requires pruning
- Big harvests
Experience the Purple Gelato Strain
It’s impossible to talk about Purple Gelato Feminized Cannabis without trying to describe its wonderful taste. Reminiscent of confectionary delights such as blueberry pie and lemon sherbet, add some mint and lavender and you get Purple Gelato. Not only great tasting, but it also has many therapeutic values, too. It fights the good fight against sleep disorders, persistent headaches, depression, and arthritis. Recreational users like the slightly trippy effects, both calming and inspiring, more Indica but without the couch-lock.
- Santastic dessert taste
- Relaxing but no couchlock
- Indica dominant
- Good for MMJ users
Anthocyanins, a family of flavonoids that are
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Critical Jack Feminized
Early Skunk Feminized
Girl Scout Kushies
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Purple Gelato Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate