- Basis for the Jimi Hendrix classic
- Good daytime strain
- Beautiful purple leaves
- Popular for medical users
- Thrives outside
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Growing the Purple Haze Strain
Unlike most Sativa marijuana, Purple Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds are very easy to grow. Short for a Sativa, between two and four feet, you can use height reduction techniques, such as topping, for stealth grows to make her even shorter. This foxy lady has some hardy traits, such as resistance to mold and pathogens, cool weather, and even stands up to wind. Pretty lavender colors decorate the foliage, and when exposed to cooler nights brings out even more purple. For such a short Sativa, outdoor yields are a remarkable 24 ounces per plant.
Supply her with enough nourishment and nutes, Purple Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds will take care of the rest. If you are looking for ease, use a soil medium and provide some support for the heavy colas. To maximize yields, use a Screen of Green (ScrOG) with hydro, which also takes care of the limb support. Expected yields can reach 21 ounces per meter squared.
- Under a meter tall
- Remarkable harvests
- Pretty purple shades on the flowers
- A very hardy cultivar
Experience the Purple Haze Strain
Are you Experienced? This is the strain Jimi wrote the song about beautiful, trippy, Purple Haze Feminized Cannabis. A perfect daytime high, she is joyous and inspiring, and her ability to loosen tongues makes it a great favor at parties. Who doesn’t want to share one of the most famous hippy strains ever? The effects start fast, boosting moods and creativity, with just enough Indica to keep the party in control. Purple Haze is also a great medical strain, users report relief from various symptoms such as joint inflammation, chronic fatigue, headaches, and much more. Taste-wise she has a fresh soil base with berries, spices, and tropical fruit notes. An all-time classic, give Purple Haze a go.
- The one Jimi liked
- Daytime strain
- Sativa dominant
- MMJ patients love it
More Info here
|Strain||Sativa dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Tropical|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 24 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 24-39 inches|
The best way to store marijuana is in airtight containers, such as mason jars
Sweet Tooth Feminized
Sugar Black Rose
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Northern Critical Feminized
Strawberry Banana Cheese
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Purple Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate