- Grow indoors or out
- Good nighttime strain
- Lovely purple leaves
- Newer strain
- Easy to grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Purple Jazz Strain
By mixing Grandaddy Purple and Do-si-dos, Purple Jazz Feminized Cannabis Seeds were born. One of the easiest strains to grow, if you can grow anything, you can grow Purple Jazz. She is resistant to critters, cool temperatures, diseases, and rookie errors. Preferred mediums include a mix of soil and coco coir or a hydroponic system. Her preferred environment is warm and dry, which is easy to recreate indoors with a heater and dehumidifier.
Almost any reasonable climate will work, just watch for moisture. Bushy and small, space is rarely a consideration, but a Sea of Green technique should work great for maximum area use. You won’t need to top or train Purple Jazz due to her short Indica structure, and with lovely plum-colored leaves looks great in any garden. Despite her squat stature, yields are excellent, 19 ounces per meter indoors, and 19 ounces per plant outside.
- Spectacular genetics
- Super easy to grow
- Under three feet tall
- Great yields for its small stature
Experience the Purple Jazz Strain
Hard-hitting potent parents passed down strong genetics to Purple Jazz Feminized Cannabis giving her a THC level of 22%. Genetically a hybrid, smoking produces stronger Indica effects, making her an evening strain. The Sativa provides a strong euphoric kick to start the high, but quickly her more sedating qualities take over.
It’s a happy, calm, body locking buzz, producing munchies and eventually drowsiness. Smelling Purple Jazz in your garden is like smelling a fresh batch of berries, and the taste adds blueberry, citrus, and sweetness, with an earthy base. Medical marijuana patients love her relaxed effects to soothe frayed nerves, treating depression, sleeplessness, and arthritis.
- Starts uplifting
- Hybrid, but stronger Indica effects
- 22% THC
- Wonderful aroma
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 16-19 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 24-35 inches|
Good air circulation is essential for the health and growth of cannabis plants. Proper air circulation helps to maintain a healthy environment for the plants by providing fresh air, removing excess humidity, and reducing the risk of pest and disease problems
Harpoon Rock Feminized
Cheese Diesel Feminized
Legend OG Feminized
Lemon Tree Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Purple Jazz Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate