- A relaxing strain
- Striking, beautiful cultivar
- Pest resistant
- Medical marijuana uses
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Purple Kush Auto
Without having to expose to cold nighttime temperatures, Purple Kush Autoflower Cannabis Seeds turn a deep royal purple when the plant reaches flowering. Only reaching one to two feet tall, you can grow them anywhere, stealth or guerrilla grows outdoors, in a closet or other small spaces indoors, or as a decorative centerpiece that is sure to prompt some interesting conversations. Outdoors bugs hate Purple Kush Auto, the purple coloration also produces chemicals (anthocyanins) that they find repulsive. However, yields suck outdoors, only an ounce or two per plant. Much better to cultivate inside, using a Screen of Green (ScrOG) (in this case a screen of purple (ScrOP)), you should get 14 ounces per meter squared.
- Striking violet coloration during flowering
- 12-24 inches tall
- Insects are repelled because of the purple color
- Indoor yields are surprising considering the small stature
Experience the Purple Kush Auto
Starting slowly and creeping up on you, Purple Kush Autoflower Cannabis are nearly pure Indica, and that is reflected in the high. If you don’t like, or get paranoid, from Sativa’s head effects, try Purple Kush for straight body effects and a relaxing, soothing cerebral buzz. Medical Marijuana patients love Purple Kush and claim it helps them battle insomnia, migraines, arthritis, and more, plus as an analgesic against pain. Earthy and sweet, there are also woodsy, berry, and spicy notes.
- 18% THC
- Very Indica dominant
- Relaxing, soothing effects
- Good sleep aid
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 12-14 ounces indoors|
Ideally 18-24 hours of light per day. During the flowering stage, light can be reduced to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness per day
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 14%
Blue Fruit Autoflower
THC Level: 18%
Northern Cream Auto
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 21%
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
Amnesia Kush Autoflower
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Purple Kush Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate