- Good nighttime strain
- Couch locking effects
- Pleasure to grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Purple Kush Strain
100% Indica Purple Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds are the result of crossing Indica powerhouses Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani. At less than three feet tall and shaggy, Purple Kush needs a little extra TLC when it comes to pruning and trimming to enhance airflow and prevent moisture related problems. Outdoors avoid cold weather, she prefers it hot and dry. A relatively short flowering time allows September harvests if you plant early enough. Bitter tasting foliage shields her from critters, but watch for mold. Outdoor harvests can reap 21 ounces per plant. Indoors, to maximize yields, a hydro medium using the Screen of Green will deliver optimal results, up to 18 ounces per meter2. Lovely Purple Kush looks great in your grow area, dark green and purple foliage with bright reddish-yellow pistils.
- Steller genetics
- Doesn’t like humidity or cold
- Needs pruning
- Great yields
Experience the Purple Kush Strain
If you get paranoid from Sativa, why not try all-Indica Purple Kush Feminized Cannabis? 19% THC of relaxing, joyous, tasty buds that you grew yourself, with no jitters or hyperactivity. The perfect nightcap to wind down after a full day, Purple Kush is a knockout, helping you rest and get some sleep. Head effects are mellow, but the body buzz is intense, and because she is a purebred she punches above her weight. It’s also perfect for lazy days off, watching TV and napping. Medicinal usage includes any stress or anxiety related issues, arthritis, pain management, and chronic headaches. Your garden will smell sweet, with fruit and fresh soil, and when lit, sandalwood and berries.
- No Sativa jitters or paranoia
- 19% THC
- Great therapeutic effects
- Intense body high
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Berry|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 35 inches|
Overwatering. Too much water can lead to all sorts of problems, including root rot and mold. Try using the knuckle test, where you sink a finger to the first knuckle, about an inch or so. If the soil is dry, it’s time to water, otherwise wait
Rosetta Stone Feminized
South African Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Purple Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate