- Very resinous buds
- Good nighttime strain
- Great aroma
- Loaded with trichomes
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Purple Punch Strain
Growing Purple Punch Feminized Cannabis Seeds outdoors can be a little challenging. Finicky about her environment, it needs to be on the warmer side with low humidity. Beautiful emerald foliage and purple snow-coated sugar leaves make Purple Punch a welcome addition to any garden, but be warned that she is weak against pests. It may be prudent to move indoors, especially if your area has caterpillars. They love her tasty foliage, so be vigilant. Getting from three to five feet tall, Purple Punch has strong, solid branches that can hold its buds. Using a Sea of Green (SOG) can produce great yields, up to 19 ounces per meter indoors and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- Experienced growers only outdoors
- Beautiful cultivar
- Watch out for caterpillars
- Excellent yields
Experience the Purple Punch Strain
Hunger-inducing Purple Punch Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a favorite among the medical marijuana community. Pain management, migraines, sleepless nights, and arthritis are some of the conditions she battles. Recreationally Purple Punch delivers an immediate head high, followed soon after by a body buzz that is an analgesic for the soul. Muscle tension floats away, nerves calm down, the mind settles into a happy state, and at 23% THC, the effects are solid. Another great feature of Purple Punch is the wonderful terpene profile. In the garden or tent you pick up strong grape and berry aromas, and when smoked add vanilla, woody, earthy, and citrus flavors.
- Causes munchies
- 23% THC
- Strong terpene profile leads to great taste
- Mostly Indica
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Taste and Smell:||Apple|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18-21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 35-59 inches|
Regardless of the type of plant, it’s important to provide consistent, stable light conditions, with minimal fluctuations in light intensity and duration. This will help to ensure healthy growth and prevent stress, which can reduce yields and potency.
Orange Bud Feminized
Chronic Widow Feminized
Grandaddy Black Feminized
LA Confidential Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Purple Punch Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate