- Energetic effects
- Very resinous buds
- Easy to Grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Rainbow Zest Strain
Orangish-red pistols on long, heavy, deep green buds, glittering with trichomes, decorate plants grown from Rainbow Zest Feminized Cannabis Seeds. They grow rangy and large, up to six and a half feet, so they need space to stretch upwards, or using a ScrOG indoors, horizontally. Unnecessary leaves make her vulnerable to mildew and mold, so some trimming may be required. Soil or hydro mediums work well, depending on your setup. Advanced growers use hydroponics to increase yields and manage nutrients, while using soil is cheaper and contributes better terpene production. Harvests are good with Rainbow Zest Feminized Cannabis Seeds, up to 18 ounces/meter2 indoors, and 21 ounces/plant outdoors.
- Excellent harvests
- Can get very tall
- Needs some pruning
- Your choice of grow medium
Experience the Rainbow Zest Strain
If your feeling blue, Rainbow Zest Feminized Cannabis is for you. Improve your mood with an energetic Sativa dominant strain with a perfect 20% THC. Not too strong for low tolerance users, but if you want to get high, smoke more. A great daytime strain, it provokes artistic and creative solutions to difficult problems, coffee-like energy to shake off morning doldrums, and a boost to get through the day. You will look at things more clearly, your senses sharpen, and you get wonderful long-lasting head sensations. It is said to assist against headaches, arthritis, tiredness, and depression. Sweet and sour citrusy notes dominate the aroma and flavor of Rainbow Zest Feminized Cannabis.
- 20% THC
- Sativa dominant
- Wake-and-bake effects
- Good medical indications
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sour|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 19-21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 51-79 inches|
People can overindulge and have a bad time, partially due to them thinking it’s not working. Make sure to give it enough time to work, at least an hour, before ingesting more
Black Domina Feminized
Black Demon OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Skywalker OG Feminized
Banana Punch Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Rainbow Zest Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate