- Big harvests
- Complex aromas
- Nice balanced cultivar
- Thrives indoors
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Rosetta Stone Strain
Balanced hybrid Rosetta Stone Feminized Cannabis Seeds have both Sativa and Indica traits. Bud nodes are generously spaced like a Sativa, which helps fight off mold. Their leaves are long and narrow, again Sativa-like. Heavy, tubular-shaped colas may need some support. Indica traits include a propensity to hold moisture in thick foliage, so trimming and grooming is required. Do not use SOG, placing Rosetta Stone too close together invites bud rot, they need airflow and light. Picky about its environment, only grow outdoors in dry, moderately hot conditions with lots of sunlight. Indoor grows are almost problem-free, and yields can reach a pound per meter. If your outdoor growing season is Mediterranean-like, two pounds per plant is possible.
- Up to a pound indoors, two pounds outside
- Indica-like foliage needs pruning
- Sativa like thin branches need support
- Better indoors unless climate is right
Experience the Rosetta Stone Strain
Producing many medical benefits, Rosetta Stone Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a balanced hybrid that covers a lot of bases. Recreational users enjoy a mix of energizing, creative effects, followed by relaxing, chilled out sensations. Smokers say that the head effects increase focus and clear-headedness, and also relieves tension in the body by soothing tired muscles. Therapeutic users claim relief from nausea, as it brings on appetite, and its dual nature battles diverse indications such as arthritis, tiredness, headaches, depression, and anxiety. A fruity, sweet aroma is highlighted by earthy, piney notes. When smoked, different flavors emerge, berries, apricot, herbs, citrus, and fuel make her a sensation.
- Hybrid, Sativa first, then the Indica
- 19% THC
- Vast terpene profile
- Treats a variety of ailments
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Apricot|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 32 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 48 inches|
Sweet Island Feminized
Purple Gelato Feminized
NYC Diesel Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Rosetta Stone Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate